Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Family Shoot Preview

This past Sunday afternoon was a PERFECT day for a photo shoot in Central Arkansas. I had a special request to have family pictures taken with the Arkansas dogwood trees - the only problem was Dogwoods were at their peak about two weeks ago. I searched high and low for the perfect spot and found it in a little nook in the Heights in Little Rock. I had already met Justin & Lee Ann before and have taken their pictures on several occasions. Lee Ann wanted pictures taken with her favorite aunt and grandmother. A family shoot doesn't have to be a typical husband, wife and 2.5 kids combo - like in this case, it's a husband, wife, and her aunt and grandmother. I hope they will cherish these photographs for years to come!

Here are a couple of my favorites from the day.
Check out more of my work on Flickr!

3 comments: