Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rehab Reveal!

I am so excited to show you all my rehab piece that I will be auctioning off tonight at Habitat for Humanity's "Restore & After" event. Since I was asked to be a part of this special event, I have been brainstorming about what piece I wanted to redo. It started a few weeks ago as I scanned the aisles of flea markets and antique stores. I had no idea what I wanted to get my hands on and redo- there were so many choices! But this little guy caught my attention instantly and I knew it HAD to be mine!
After much love and a couple cans of spray paint, I think it turned out pretty darn good, if I do say so myself! :) And I have a confesstion to make:: this was my first *official* rehab piece I've ever completed from beginning to end, by myself (with the help of my lovely assistant, my wonderful husband, who did most of the sanding. I couldn't pry that sander away from him if I wanted to! Thanks for your help, B!)


Before:
I definitely have rehab fever now! And it's a good thing, because I bought ANOTHER stool to refinish for our home!

Stop by my booth, Cara Beth Photography, to bid on this little red jewel and sign up for a chance at a FREE photo shoot! See you tonight - 6pm at the Layfayette Building, downtown Little Rock.

1 comment: