Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gift Certificates!

I had a few people ask me about gift certificates for Valentine's Day, so...ask and you shall receive. I'm working on getting a paypal account set up to purchase gift cards online, but for now send me a check and your very own Cara Beth Photography gift certificate will come directly to your home OR I can go ahead and fill it out for you and mail it directly to the recipient of the gift certificate. Yeah, I'm nice like that. :)
Who do buy this gift card for?

  • Husbands, give this to your wife for Valentine's Day. They will love you even more!
  • Friends, for your pregnant friend for a baby shower gift. Yes, I do newborns sessions!
  • Grandmothers, give this to your daughter as a hint that you want updated pictures of your grandchildren! :)

Email me for more information: carabethphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment