Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cara's Head Shots:: Realtor - Central Arkansas

It is always a pleasure to work with my friend, Cara, over at Live the Home Life blog. Have you checked out her fabulous blog yet? No? Well, head on over there and get some DIY tips from a pro! Cara is a local realtor here in Little Rock and is known for her rehabilitation station and all of her step by step projects she so wittingly describes on her blog. She has also been featured on At Home in Arkansas. That's right, she's practically a celebrity in this town. Cara contacted me because she needed a few fresh pics for her blog, business cards and of course her Facebook profile! We did this shoot in her amazing creative home! I was in awe of everything in her home and all the DIY projects that I have seen on her blog. And again, I must mention her blog. Go check it out...right NOW! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment