Tuesday, October 25, 2011

On the road again...

2011 Fall mini sessions are well underway! I feel like singing that Johnny Cash song "I've Been Everywhere", you know the one that names all the different places we've been to. I've been to Louisiana, Keller Texas, Little Rock, Jasper Arkansas,.... and the list goes on.

My first mini session was in my hometown of Minden, LA. Two weekends ago I was in Keller, Texas. Last weekend, Jasper, Arkansas. I'm looking forward to spending Halloween weekend passing out treats and maybe a few tricks to the neighborhood kids. Happy Fall!
There are still a few open spots for November 12 mini sessions in Little Rock. If you are in need of family Holiday card pictures, send me an email to book a session:: carabethphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment