Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ben & Haley engagement session: Northwest Louisiana

I don't shoot a lot of engagement sessions since I focus in children's photography but I will rarely turn down a couple as fun as these two. :) I've known Haley since high school and she lived down the street from me. Haley met Ben when he was playing with his band in Lake Charles. They now live in Shreveport, La so we shot their engagement session at the perfect spot - Norton Art Gallery. Spring is always gorgeous at Norton. The hydrangeas were perfect this time of year! Ben and Haley brought along their little wiener dog, Priscilla, for a couple of a shots. I wish y'all the happiest marriage, you two! 
















They brought along some framed art that is special to them and we incorporated them into a couple of shots. 



Haley and Ben are big fans of Converse shoes so of course we had to pay tribute to their shoes. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment