Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Brie's bridals: North Arkansas

I was elated when Brie & Matt told me they were getting married.  I was immediately intrigued when they told me of their secret wedding plans. I love a good secret! I don't shoot a lot of weddings since my focus is mainly children and families but I JUMPED at this opportunity to shoot the wedding of Brie & Matt. This was a very special wedding as it was a true wedding elopement and my very first one to be a part of. The only people at the elopement was the bride, groom, the officiant and me, the photographer. It was a true honor to be a part of such a special day. 

I am finishing up their wedding pictures but I couldn't help but share a few of Brie getting ready and her bridal portraits that were actually taken right after the wedding ceremony, hence the huge smile on her face! :) 

Stay tuned for the wedding post later this week. 






No comments:

Post a Comment