Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Jack at 6 months: Central Arkansas

Jack is 6 months old! I loved shooting this cutie and I immediately fell in love with this little guy's gorgeous brown eyes. I love when clients come back to me so I can see how their family has grown. I first met Jack's mom when I second shot her wedding in 2010. And now Jack is 6 months old and what a handsome fella he is! Six months is a great time to document a baby age. Most babies are crawling and sitting up quite nicely at this point and Jack is no exception. We met at Wildwood Park in Little Rock and surprisingly it wasn't too terribly hot. Check out Jack's pictures and see how much this little man is growing.



 This is by far my favorite shot of the day. Oh, those big brown eyes just make me melt!




We switched chairs to this vintage red rocker. I managed to snap one quick one of him in it before he wobbled out it. :) It wasn't quite as roomy as my go to white wicker chair.


I captured a few of Jack and his momma. Even though she wasn't planning on being photographed, I know these will be so special to her.




Sometimes while editing, I like to play around with different actions. I love the contrast of his dark eyes in these black and white images. What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment