Friday, July 20, 2012

Nancy & Chris maternity session: Central Arkansas

I love that my job means I am constantly meeting new people, especially when those people are as sweet as Chris and Nancy. One of the kindest people I've met, Nancy was perfectly okay with doing an outdoor shoot being 30 weeks pregnant in the middle of summer in Arkansas! I found us a (somewhat) cool spot in the shade at Wildwood Park in Little Rock. Surprisingly the heat wasn't too bad! 


Throughout the session, I could completely feel the love between this couple. They were giddy with excitement when I asked them about their little one on the way. Little Miles is expected to make his appearance on or near the last day in August. I'm thrilled to be shooting his newborn session as well.






Nancy and Chris, what a pleasure it was to work with you and I'm looking forward to photographing Miles in the next year to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment