Friday, August 13, 2010

3 little red heads

This past weekend I was in Texas for a family wedding. It was so much fun seeing out of town family, especially these little guys. These adorable red-headed little guys are my second cousins. Their dad is my first cousin and is practically like a brother to me so they are extra special to me. In order of the way they are seated here, they are Jack (3), Ben (1), and A.J. (4). This was the fastest photo shoot I think I have ever done. Ben was a little wiggle worm and it was literally about 107 degrees so we finished this shoot in about about 15 minutes! We threw a blanket down on the ground and I just started snapping away! Here are a few of my favorite! Enjoy! :) The last one is my absolute favorite!!






2 comments:

  1. These are PRECIOUS, honey! Great job! I posted them on my facebook, too!

    ReplyDelete