Tuesday, August 31, 2010

the day my bag came in...

It was an extra humid day in August. I was at a photo shoot, waiting on my husband to show up to assist me. Sometimes he gets to hold my reflector...if he's lucky. ;) He called and said, "I'm on my way! and oh, I've got a surprise for you!" I knew immediately what it was because I had been checking the front door steps relentlessly day after day since I ordered my Kelly Moore Bag. My bag was on backorder so it took a little longer to come in, but it was well worth the wait! I LOVE my bag! I have used it on 5 or 6 shoots so far and it's perfect! It holds all of my lenses, my keys, my sunglasses, my charger and any other little things that I throw in there. I am already trying to decide which bag I will get next!

Here is my hot husband opening the package for me... (I didn't want to post any of the pictures of me because it was after a shoot...let's just say I looked SCARY! I think it was 112 degrees that day!) He might be mad at me for posting these pictures of him but isn't he a hottie? ;)



Go get yours today! Click on the blinking bag on the right side of my blog to go to Kelly's site! :) (*hint- if you buy a bag by clicking on the link on my site then I get a percentage of the sale! Woo hoo! So get to buying people!)

1 comment:

  1. Buie makes a lovely bag model. I think he missed his calling! :-) xoxo Lisa

    ReplyDelete