Friday, August 13, 2010

Addicted.

If you know me at all, or if you want to know me better, than you should know that two of my (many) loves are (obviously) photography and COFFEE. I have tried (more than once) to quit but earlier this year I broke down and admitted to myself that I am, in fact, AD.DIC.TED. Yup. I'm addicted and I'm okay with it because this life is short. Why should I deprive myself of the things I love? This, my friends, is the reason I fill my life with photography, dogs and coffee, lots and lots of coffee. (I'll save my dog obsession for another blog post or if you just can't wait, head on over to our family blog to read about Conner and Scooter, my two furry babies.)

I tell you all of this to show you THIS. The perfect invention. The perfect combination of photography and coffee. Seriously? How cool is this? It's a travel coffee mug that looks like a lens- GENIUS! Anyway, I just had to share this with y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment